Friday, December 5, 2008

It's the weekend, baby!

It's Friday. Not only that but it's a "payday" Friday. So I can hopefully finish my Christmas shopping. We have a busy weekend planned. Tonight my daughter has a Brownie troop meeting from 6-8 and we are responsible for bringing the snack.

Tomorrow I am doing a presentation for Substitute teachers in our district on teaching reading. It's only an hour but right in the middle of the day. Bailey has a Service Unit Cookie Rally at the same time-so my brother will drop her off and I'll pick her up.

I have some craft and scrapbooking projects that are in various stages of progress-either half completed or need to be started. There are Christmas gifts in this group so they need to be finished by the end of next week.

Sunday we are going to the zoo to see the Holiday light display. And, I'll finally know where the Buckeyes are headed for their bowl game.

Enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

CloverGirl said...

Don't you love payday Fridays?! I hope you're able to get your Christmas shopping done.

Sherry said...

Sounds like you've got a packed out weekend! Enjoy it. =]