Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Has it really been THAT long?

I can't believe that my last post was over 3 months ago. It's not that my life has been so busy that I didn't have time to post. It's just typical of most things in my life. I start off like gangbusters and then when the novelty wears off, I'm done.

But now that I have a laptop and wireless internet at home, I hope to get back to blogging pretty regularly.

Since my last post:

-celebrated my 42nd birthday March 24th.
- attended an awesome scrapbooking retreat in Alabama
-started graduate school (finally0
-attended my 20th college class reunion
-took a road trip with my girlfriend to the Vera Bradley outlet sale

And there's lots coming up:
-Dance recital
-end of year Brownie events
-last day of school/work
-teaching summer school for the first time
-kids attending summer camp for the first time

So, hope to get back in the groove of posting. Hope you'll keep reading.

2 comments:

CloverGirl said...

Welcome back, B!!!!

McKay Family said...

Way to go! Glad to see you back in Blogger-land!