Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It could have been worse

On Saturday-Valentine's Day, no less. I was in a car accident. 2 blocks from home. I was coming back from the grocery store and a guy ran a stop sign. I could see that he wasn't going to stop-I blew my horn. I swerved and he still hit me. On the passenger side of the van. The kids were at home with my brother. The van is still drivable and the sliding door works. The other driver had insurance. No one was hurt. Now the "hassle" of getting the van repaired.

But, it could have been worse. Thank God it wasn't.

2 comments:

Nadya 's World!!! said...

Oh Benita,
That stinks... I hate car accidents.. I am glad that no one got hurt. Sorry about the accident though!!!
HUGS!
Nadya

Cori said...

Benita,
I am so sorry to hear about your accident. Thank goodness you weren't hurt.